||[Oct. 27th, 2004|10:45 pm]
So, Hi I'm new. No one has written in here for awhile so I'd thought I'd ask 3 questions.|
1. What do you think Sark would smell like? It could be anything. (for me he would smell like sex...haha.)
2. What songs remind you of him, not pairings, just The Man himself
3.What is you favorite Sark quote?
Alright, thanks in advance for answering these silly questions, I just thought I'd put some life into this community. :)
1. Tja..I think he'd smell expensive. Nice cologne, or wine. And clean. A clean, expensive smell. ;)
2. Strangely enough, "It's so easy" by GNR.
3. I don't have one, everything that comes out of his mouth has a certain twist and tongue-in-cheek quality to it that I adore. But I have to say, I really enjoy the line, "My loyalties are flexible."
Thank you for replying! I was beginning to feel weird posting my questions. :)
Actually while I think of it do you know his favorite type of wine by chance? i remember he said in one ep. but it escapes me now. thanks again!
Good song Btw!
Sark would smell like honeysuckles...jk...I think he would smell a mix of leather from his nice car and jacket, and gunpowder.
Hmmm...a song...wouldn't know one, all I listen to is angsty-girl rock. Saying that Fiona Apple totally reminds me of Sark is such a insult because he deserves Metallica or some other Heavy Metal song...oh wait I know...Moby...jk again.
My favorite Sark quote is "The acid would burn through your suit...and your skin." HAH HAH...he said skin...he sounded so sexy when he said S-K-I-N...oh...delightful tongue.
1. i have no idea, but am quite sure it would drive me mad.
2. Bad Company
3. indeed everything, but episode 8 of season 2. he says something like ... "don't worry i swept the room for bugs. we can reminisce."
I'm new here and I just want to say how cool it is that so many other people love Sark too. I thought I was the only one! :)
As for how he'd smell, I imagine something of a soft hint of cologne mixed with wine.